Cambridge Area Chamber of Commerce Office Manager
The Cambridge Area Chamber of Commerce is accepting resumes for the position of Chamber of Commerce Office Manager This full-time position is located in Cambridge, Ohio and reports to the President of the Chamber.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a blend of the following competencies:
- Customer service skills to handle member issues and public inquiries.
- Financial acumen that includes knowledge and experience preparing budgets, working with Quick Books financial software, and managing the day-to-day financial matters.
- Organizational skills that allow for the efficient and effective operation of a fast paced office environment;
- Project management skills including: coordination of special events and membership events, management of Safety Council records and meetings, coordination of all board meetings.
- Administrative skills that include written communications, document design, recordkeeping, and coordination of bulk mailings.
- Experience with Social Media.
Requirements to be considered for an interview for this position include:
- Business/office/financial experience in a fast paced office environment;
- Successful project management experience;
- Ability to work occasional evenings and/or weekends at various functions as required by the Chamber President, in addition to normal office hours;
- Strong and comprehensive computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office and relational, custom databases;
- Residency in the Cambridge area or relocation to Cambridge area is preferred.
The Cambridge Area Chamber of Commerce serves the greater Cambridge/Guernsey County area, a population of approximately 40,000. The Chamber budget is approximately $200,000.
Applicant salary expectations should be within the current range of a new hire for this position. The current range is $25,000 – $35,000 per year. The position’s benefit package does not include health care insurance but does include vacation benefits. A complete job description can be found on the chamber’s website – www.cambridgeohiochamber.com
Interested parties should send their resume to: Chamber President, Cambridge Area Chamber of Commerce, 607 Wheeling Avenue, Cambridge OH 43725 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All submissions must be post-marked or email dated no later than November 3, 2017.